This is it. Here I am. This is my 'About me' page, on which I'll try to convince you that Merryn Henderson is the copywriter or speechwriter to write all the words you need / craft a brilliant speech / win them over / save the planet / achieve world peace etc. Except . . .
This page isn’t about me. It’s about you.
You see, I want you to nod your head at least ten times in a row. And then smile, and shout, "Yes!! I want to work with Rentaquill!” because you've said 'yes' to these questions:
- Do you prefer working with people who are always confident and cheerful; cool, calm and collected
under firein every situation? (Yes, even under fire.)
- Do you need engaging content or a bold speech; a writer who's well-prepared and can explain why these words would be more effective than those words?
- Do you want a writer who'll use all kinds of cross-sector language insights to make sure audiences react to an incredibly persuasive message in the real world?
- Does it make sense to find someone with an eye for detail, qualified to write with precision; a person who can over-deliver in a way that makes you look good for aeons after a project comes to an end?
- Is it the case (a tricky one, this), that you have a controversial idea or position to take, or a niche product or under-appreciated service you need to sell, and do you want that to happen in a controlled way?
- Would it be reassuring to know your writer can handle challenging personalities like a pro and is willing to tackle the most difficult or sensitive subjects and products, even under tough circumstances?
- Do you want a great piece of work that's delivered on time, and is it reassuring to work with people who understand the importance of minimising costs but maximising value?
- Finally - I'm going for broke here - would you like to dash off an email that solves all of your writing challenges, quickly, without any fumbles or fuss? You would?
Well now. It's clear I have that terrible condition known as 'confidence-in-what-I-can-do-for-you'. But if you did say 'yes' ten times in a row, then what have you got to lose?
Email me: email@example.com), tell me what I can write for you. Tweet me (@rentaquill), or phone me on 07770 272524. It doesn't have to be connected to geographic information or related to financial services. Speech-wise, in particular, absolutely anything goes - that's the thing.
More about me
Vital statistics, you say? Meaty details and more information about my personal background and working experience?
Everyone's curiosities and projects are different.
Ask me a question, I'll drop you a line.